For vegans who have a sweet tooth.
This delicious and sweet cake is so healthy that you could even eat it for breakfast so give it a try and let’s us know your opinion.
FOR THE BASE:
- 1 cup almond pulp
- 3 teaspoons coconut oil (If you live in a tropical country buy it local or make it yourself)
- 3 teaspoons honey (or raw agave nectar for the vegans)
FOR THE FILLING:
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked at least 1 hour
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup fruits, (use any fruit you like)
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup melted cacao butter
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
TO MAKE THE BASE:
- Blend everything together.
- Place the mixture on the bottom of a cake pan or in small cups.
- Leave in the fridge until the filling looks hard and ready.
TO MAKE THE FILLING:
- Blend the cashews with the water.
- Add the fruits and blend again until a creamy mixture is formed.
- Blend the cacao butter and coconut oil together.
- Add everything else and blend until everything is smooth and creamy.
- Pour over the base and keep in the fridge. It will be best if you leave it there at least for a day to harden perfectly.
- If you are using a sweeter fruit, you might want to reduce the honey.
And that’s it. Try it out and share your pictures with us.
Inspired by Nadia Petrova’s recipe.
Please support us 🙂